How to get repeat prescriptions
Using our online service
Due to changes made affecting Data Protection, you may experience some problems with your Patient Access log in. Please follow the instructions carefully and ensure you tick the box to confirm your consent to share data. Thank you.
Re-order repeat medictaion
Please allow at least 3 working days for processing
Please note that we cannot take telephone requests for medication. If the telephone is your only means of ordering, please phone your local chemist to request your medication and they will fax the request to us.
- If you have a computer ordering online is secure, safe and convenient as you can use this service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.Once registered, click on the image below which will take you to our secure website and click on EMIS ACCESS to log in to the Repeat Prescription page. If you do not have an account please ask at reception for a registration letter.However, if you have an account please click on the image below.
- By fax:- 01684 891067 including your name, address, date of birth and print drug names clearly (or fax your repeat re-order form).
- Via the prescription collection box located in the lobby of the surgery premises. This box is emptied at least once a day.
- You can pop your medication repeat slip through our secure locked post box in the surgery lobby at any time of day or night.
- You can post your repeat slip to us and either collect from the surgery or ask a pharmacy to collect on your behalf, or if you would like us to post it back, please enclose a stamped addressed envelope.
- Arrange with your local pharmacy an order, collection and delivery service if you are housebound.