You can order your medication online through Patient Access, the link is on our home page. In order to do this, you will need to complete an 'Online Access Registration Form' which can be collected from reception. Once the form is filled out, it will need to be handed in at the surgery and a valid form of Photo Identification presented for authorisation; log-in details will then be provided.
If you are taking regular repeat medication you can request your prescriptions in writing:
- By completing the prescription request form available in the Surgery and placing it in the posting box adjacent to the Reception desk
- By posting the right hand side of your previous prescription to us, enclosing an S.A.E. if you want us to post it back to you
- By faxing your request on 01684 584059
- By calling your nominated pharmacy and placing the request via them
- Alternatively, you can order your repeat prescription directly through this site.
We will fulfil your request within three working days.